B.J.M. Admission 2018: Written Examination for 3rd Round
The application for written examination (specific subjects) for 3rd Round is now available online via: https://www.tuadmissions.in.th/ during 15-22 February 2018.
How to apply:
1) Fill in your national ID and set password to request for username and password.
2) Fill in all of your information.
3) Then login with your national ID and password.
4) Click "OK" to save your information or click "cancel" to delete your information.
5) Then choose "การสมัครสอบข้อเขียนวิชาเฉพาะ (Specific Subjects)" and select "B.J.M. Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (Mass Media Studies)" to apply.
6) Print out the Pay-in slip and pay application fee (1,000 Baht).
7) After that, the applicants must submit the documents as follow:
1. A copy of identification card or passport
2. Documents of academic record.
2.1 An official transcript (Applicants need to provide the equivalency certificate issued by the Thai Ministry of Education if he/she graduated from foreign schools or if the schools are not on the Ministry of Education’s list of certified international schools.)
2.2 If the applicants are currently studying Mathayom 6 or Grade 12, the applicants must also submit student status letter (ใบรับรองการเป็นนักเรียน) for verification.
3. A certified copy of an English Proficiency Test
Photocopy of all documents must be initialized and certified by the applicants.
The documents listed above must submit on the written examination date OR by post mail within 10th April 2018 to
“Bachelor of Arts Program in Journalism (Mass Media Studies)
Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication, Thammasat University
99 Moo 18 Phaholyothin Rd.,
Khlongluang, Pathumthani 12121 Thailand”
**All the applicants must submit the documents within the deadline. The program reserves the right to withdraw applicants if they fail to submit the required documents**
Selection criteria consist of 2 parts listed below :
(1) An English-language written examination testing knowledge 2 subjects: Basic Knowledge of Mass Communication and current affairs on 11th March 2018, 9.00 - 12.00 hrs. at Thammasat University, Rungsit Campus.
(2) English-Language Interview
For more information, please find attachment file below or contact: 02-6966193, 02-6966209, email@example.com or Line ID:@bjm_thammasat