Application Period: Nov 1 – Dec 16, 2022
1. Read the admission announcement carefully to ensure that you do not miss anything and check that you meet the program requirements according to the announcement. CLICK
2. Fill in the application form in our website www.bjm.jc.tu.ac.th during 1st November – 16th December 2022.
– Click “Admissions” → Apply for Thai Students for Thai Students OR
– Click “Admissions” → Apply for International Students for Foreign Students
3. Pay the 1,000 Baht application fee and retain application payment receipt from bank. Bank details are as followed:
- Siam Commercial Bank
- Account Name: SUEMOUNCHONSUKSA
- Account Number: 114-2-19258-1
4. Scan all the required documents into A SINGLE PDF file. Save file and name as your “Name-Surname” in English. The scanned documents must be in color and include the front and back side of any document that has stamps, seals, or writing on the back. The documents must be clear, easily seen and read, and no parts of the document are cut off. The file must not exceed 5.0 MB. The required documents including:
1) Portfolio and Statement of Purpose
2) A copy of identification card for Thai applicants or a copy of your passport for foreign applicants (with your signature)
3) A copy of high school certificate or equivalency certificate (with your signature) OR
A copy of letter confirming your student status issued within 3 months (for applicants currently studying in M.6 or Grade 12 only)
4) A copy of high school transcript (with your signature)
5) A copy of an English Proficiency Test (with your signature)
6) Proof of your payment (with your signature)
5. Fill in an application form through our website, upload the required documents in No. 4 and submit the form online.
6. Once we received your application and documents, we will reply you back via email within 5 working days. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Fanpage: B.J.M. Thammasat.
Please note that applicants must submit the require documents within the deadline otherwise they will be disqualified.**